HEALTHY, FUN & SAFE OUTDOOR ACTIVITY
With remote learning and/or hybrid school schedules continuing indefinitely, we have developed a variety of programs that will provide our community’s youth the opportunity to enjoy healthy outdoor activity and safely socialize with their peers.
SPRING BREAK CAMPSAPRIL 2-9
Escape your Zoom classes and enjoy your day off at the beach or skate park!
SPRING 2021 PROGRAMS
DETAILS COMING SOON
BEACH CAMP | Grade K-3
SURF CLASS | Grade 3-8
CREATE YOUR OWN POD
BIRTHDAY PARTIES!don't let covid spoil your party plans!
Let us help you create a fun, safe and memorable birthday celebration your family and friends will never forget.
DOLPHINS BEACH CAMP
GRADES K to 3
Go play! Our Beach Camp offers participants the opportunity to get their energy out through a variety of supervised beach games and introductory water activities. Participants do not need to know how to swim and water time will be limited to swimming and boogie boarding at knee depth. Pods of 12 participants with 2 instructors.
Fees: MWF =$240 // TTh = $180
GRADES 3 to 8
Run just like our summer camps, participants enjoy 1.5 hours of surf instruction with a 1:4 instructor to participant ratio. Instruction for all abilities and surfboards are provided. Ocean safety and fitness instruction each afternoon. Pods of 12 participants with 3 instructors.
Fees: MWF =$300 // TTh = $225
*Safety will always be our number one priority. We will modify our instruction techniques when conditions become dangerous, which may reduce the time in the water for each participant. Should conditions become too dangerous, we may cancel the class for the day and offer a makeup or BeachSports credit.
CREATE YOUR OWN POD
Bring together your own group of friends for a private pod that fits your schedule and needs. Available to groups of 4 or more of any age with at least one instructor. Private pods can be scheduled throughout the day and customized with activities to fit your groups needs. Subject to availability.
Surf Instruction • Fitness • Ocean Safety • Beach Games
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR FALL PROGRAMS
- All programs have a 2-week commitment. We are unable to prorate, refund or provide credit for missed days. Unfortunately, due to our extremely limited capacity and inability to fill vacated spots due to COVID restrictions, we are unable to make exceptions.
- Pods will remain together for the entire two week program. We will do our best to assign the same instructor(s) to each Pod, but due to varying school schedules, it’s possible substitute instuctors will be required.
- Instructors may work with multiple pods throughout the week so please take this into consideration prior to registering.
- If we need to cancel a session, you will have the option of a refund or BeachSports gift card credit.
- Due to the ever-changing school schedules, it’s possible we will need to modify our program schedules. If a modification affects your ability to attend, you are entitled to your choice of a refund of your fees or credit on a BeachSports gift card.
- Unlike our Summer programs, we will be playing games that involve the sharing of equipment, including ball games. Shared equipment will be disinfected after each camp day. Hand sanitizer breaks will be taken after each activity involving shared equipment.
Coronavirus / COVID-19 Response
The health and safety of our community and families is our primary focus. As with our current Summer Camps, our Fall programs will meet or exceed the social distancing protocols outlined by the LA County Department of Public Health.