What to Expect at Camp
We are following all precautions and guidelines established for Day Camp operators outlined by the LA County Department of Public Health. We are proud to announce that of our 1,000+ program participants in 2020 we had zero reported Coronavirus cases. Below is an overview of the steps we're taking to provide a safe and healthy camp experience.
- Small camp pods (8-12 Campers with 2-3 Coaches per pod)
- Professional and experienced Coaches and leadership, including school teachers and professional educators.
- Daily temperature checks of campers and staff
- Full week (M-F) registration only. No drop-ins or pod switches to reduce exposure.
- Additional camp and pick-up & drop-off locations
- Valet-Style drop-off & pick-up
- Masks: We will defer to the protocol established by local officials and Health Department.
- Contactless activities designed by professional PE teachers
- Scheduled hand sanitizing breaks throughout the day
Specific details and guidelines will be provided prior to your first scheduled week of camp.
Questions or Comments?
We encourage you to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns regarding our plans for summer. We know these are challenging times and we remain committed to doing everything in our power to provide an exceptional summer camp experience for the families in our community.
310.372.2202 | email@example.com