What to Expect at Camp this Summer
We are following all precautions and guidelines established for Day Camp operators outlined by the LA County Department of Public Health. Below is an overview of the steps we’re taking to provide a safe and healthy camp experience.
- Small camp pods (8-10 Campers + 2 Coaches)
- Professional and experienced Coaches and leadership, including school teachers and professional educators.
- Full week (M-F) registration only. No drop-ins or program switches.
- Staggered pick-up & drop-off times
- Additional camp and pick-up & drop-off locations
- Valet-Style drop-off & pick-up.
- Daily temperature checks of campers and staff
- Masks required by staff and campers during pick-up and drop-off (not during physical activity)
- Contactless activities designed by professional PE teachers
- Scheduled hand sanitizing breaks throughout the day
Specific details and guidelines will be provided prior to your first scheduled week of camp.
Questions or Comments?
We encourage you to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns regarding our plans for summer. We know these are challenging times and we remain committed to doing everything in our power to provide an exceptional summer camp experience for the families in our community.
310.372.2202 | firstname.lastname@example.org